Frequently asked questions
What is the cancellation policy for classes?
Life happens, and that’s okay. If you need to cancel your class after payment has been made, I can
offer the following options:
● 4 weeks out - If supplies for the kits have not been purchased and it's four (4) weeks prior to
the class, I can issue a 100% refund. If supplies have been purchased you’re eligible for a 50%
● 3 weeks out - If supplies for the kits have not been purchased and it's three (3) weeks prior to
the class, I can issue a 75% refund. If supplies have been purchased you’re eligible for a 50%
● 2 weeks out - If supplies for the kits have been purchased and it's two (2) weeks prior to the
class, I can issue a 50% refund.
● Less than two weeks out -- or -- after boxes have been shipped - No refund can be issued.
Where are your classes held?
Classes are held virtually through your choice of video conferencing. I recommend Zoom or Google Meet.
What is a class like?
I do a short introduction. Typically, I have a few examples and ask for feedback on which the class would like to focus. Then we discuss the supplies, experiment, and get to work!
How big are classes?
This is up to you! I can accomodate most class sizes but do require at least 6 participants to book a virtual event. I prefer to have less than 20 in a virtual class so there's plenty of time for particpants to ask questions.
What if I have no prior craft or art knowledge?
Don't worry about it! These classes have been designed to fit all experience levels. I test all classes on someone who has no prior knowledge of the task to ensure they can do it!
How do I book a virtual company event?
Contact me! You can do that through the forms on the website or via my email firstname.lastname@example.org!
How do I reserve a class time?
Please email me at email@example.com so we can discuss your event. We can discuss details and dates. Your date is not officially reserved until payment for the class has been received. I will try to notify you if a conflict arises to give you first right of refusal. If I don't hear back from you within 24 hours I will assume you no longer want to move forward with the class and give your slot time to the new inquiry.
What if I need to reschedule a class?
I am happy to reschedule your class as long as I have availability and the rescheduled class is after
the original class date. Just contact me to discuss a new date and time!
What happens if there is an issue with my supply kit?
● Is something missing from your box? Let me know and I will send a replacement pronto.
● Is something damaged? My main priority is that you have everything you need to have an
awesome class, so I will replace whatever arrived damaged. To get the process started, send
me photos of the outside and inside of the box so I can determine if it was a packing issue
(me) or a shipping issue (USPS).
● Did your supply kit not arrive? Once a supply kit has been shipped, it’s impossible to know
what happened during transit and after delivery. Each situation is unique, so if your supply kit
goes missing during the shipping process, let's talk 1:1.